Thursday, January 07, 2010

Jan 7th update

So there is good news and bad news. The good news is that there is great coverage on our trails and the boys have been out with the groomers. It might even be cherry enough to get Reg out there for a ride. The bad news is that Burlington got 33 " and we got skunked.
We were up early and ready to go play in all the snow that was promised to us by the evil people at the weather channel. My friends woke up at 6 in burlington to dig out there trucks and drive to the valley ( where the snow was supposed to be ) only to find 3 " on the ground. I am not sure what caused this strange phenomenon but I hope it's the last time I ever see it happen.
The only snow to be found was on the other side of of the mountain. So up and over we went. It was fun busting through all the wind drifts and by about 10:30 or so I had stopped cursing Tom Messner.

No comments: